How you can use our content
We encourage you to share the information on this website.
The Commonwealth owns the copyright in all material produced by the National Sports Tribunal.
This work by © Commonwealth of Australia 2020 – The National Sports Tribunal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International licence, except for:
- the Commonwealth Coat of Arms
- the National Sports Tribunal logo
- any protected names and symbols under Commonwealth legislation
- any registered trademarks owned by the Commonwealth of Australia
- content supplied by third parties, as identified.
If you want to use our logo, you must email us for permission.
Attribute material from this website as: © Commonwealth of Australia.
Third party copyright
Wherever a third party holds copyright in content on this website (such as images), the copyright remains with them. You may need their permission to use their material and you should contact them directly.
Contact us for copyright permission requests.