Use of information
We provide information on this site with the understanding that you apply your own skill and care when using it.
The information on this website is for informational purposes only. It is not legal advice.
We make every effort to provide quality information in our website. However we do not provide any guarantees, and assume no legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information.
Before relying on this information in any important matter, you should get advice from a legal professional about your own circumstances.
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to other third-party websites. We are not responsible for the material on their websites, or their privacy practices. We do not necessarily endorse the material on those sites.
We are not liable for any:
- damages resulting from your use of information on this website
- interference with or damage to your computer system, software or data relating to using this website
We apply a range of security controls to protect our website from unauthorised access. However, you should be aware that:
- the internet is an unsecure public network
- there is a risk that your transactions (including emails) may be seen, intercepted or modified by third parties
- downloadable files may contain computer viruses, disabling codes, worms or other devices or defects
If you have any queries or concerns about our disclaimer, please contact us.